Prescription Drug Rehab in Arizona
Arizona Residential Drug Addiction Treatment Center
As frightful as illegal and “street level” substances may be, the truth is prescription drugs can often prove to be just as addictive and dangerous. Much of the opioid epidemic can be traced back to prescription drugs given to patients by medical providers who had not been properly warned of the addictive power of opiates and benzodiazepine. Now, thousands upon thousands of Americans are turning to drug rehabilitation centers to help them defeat prescription drug addiction and restart their lives on a better, brighter track.
At Decision Point Center in Prescott, Arizona, we use respectful and communicative approaches to therapies and treatments. We never shame the people who come to us for help, but instead offer genuine care backed by professional knowledge and abilities. When you come to our addiction treatment center, we will take the time to design a recovery program based on your needs, not anyone else’s.
When coming up with a recovery program, we will want to review your:
- Psychological and psychiatric histories
- Medical records
- Family’s past with similar addictions
- Employment history
- Nutritional routines
Find out how we have been changing lives since 2004 by contacting us today.
Therapies That May Help with Prescription Drug Addiction
Everyone is different and will need a different path to sobriety after becoming addicted to prescription medications. Our team of addiction treatment specialists at Decision Point Center has created a variety of therapies, treatments, and recovery programs to meet all sorts of needs. We are certain we will have something to help you stand on your own again.
A few of our more popular and proven-effective programs include:
- 45-day residential inpatient treatment: A specialized program that integrates psychology, physical activity, nutritional health, and positive work and family relationships.
- Extended residential treatment: Furthered residential care for those who need it the most. New concepts are incorporated, such as learning about money management and interviewing skills for a stronger starting point after leaving our center.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT): A process of identifying specific negative thoughts and behaviors in order to remove or replace them with more positive connotations.
- Family therapy: Planning therapy sessions that include your family, who are likely your strongest source of support outside of Decision Point Center. Family therapy is not right for everyone, so we always want to discuss this option thoroughly with you before continuing.
Find Sobriety & The Future You Deserve – Call (844) 292-5010
Prescription drug addiction can cause widespread and significant problems in your daily life and your health. Before things get out of hand and all the more dangerous, come to Decision Point Center in Prescott, Arizona for help, support, guidance, and care. We want you to find the strength you have inside to stop prescription drug addiction. Using our alumni support program, you can even continue to depend on us when you need us the most after your treatments at our center end.