To our valued clientele,
As a trusted healthcare provider in Prescott and throughout Arizona, Decision Point, LLC has made the health and well-being of our patients and employees its highest priority for over sixteen years. As the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic evolves daily, you can rest assured that Decision Point is working tirelessly to support and ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff as well as our community.
As COVID-19 spreads, we continue to plan, prepare and implement CDC guidelines for all services we provide, including telehealth and telephonic options, regular disinfecting of all facilities, and triaging patients, potential patients, and staff while limiting access to our facilities by visitors.
In accordance with state licensure requirements, our Joint Commission accreditation, and our standards of practice, we already implement an extensive Infection Control Plan and clean and sanitize our locations. However, in response to COVID-19, we are taking measures even further than these requirements. We are closely monitoring updates from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and adhering to guidance from local government and public health agencies. While our daily practices are already well within CDC recommendations, we have increased our awareness and are taking extra steps to ensure the safety of all individuals that come to Decision Point.
Information is a precious resource in times like these; therefore, our goal is to keep all those associated with Decision Point informed and updated throughout this process. Here are some of the measures we are currently taking to ensure safety for our patients, their families, and our employees:
- A committee, including our Executive Director, Medical Director, Clinical Director, Safety Officer and other necessary parties, has been devised to periodically address the Infection Control Plan and update it as necessary based on the latest updates from the CDC.
- We have organized and facilitated telehealth and telephonic services to maintain service options for our patients.
- Prior to admission, we are screening all patients on travel history, flu-like symptoms, and their contact with individuals who are confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19.
- We have nursing staff available 24 hours per day / 7 days per week to address any patient’s healthcare needs or concerns.
- We have educated all staff and patients in proper hand washing and sanitizing protocol, as well as the importance of self-hygiene in the prevention of infection. We will continue to monitor such accordingly.
- All patients are participating in online 12-step meetings in lieu of outside meetings, and any gatherings of 10 or more people have been canceled. There will be no unnecessary trips outside of the facility.
- The body temperatures of all staff and patients are being monitored daily, and any outside visitors will have their temperatures checked, as well.
- We have postponed all on-site visitations at this time. To accommodate contact with loved ones, sponsors, etc.; we will utilize video platforms.
- A schedule and protocol for disinfecting and sanitizing all areas throughout our facilities, as well as vehicles, multiple times per day, has been implemented and will be monitored accordingly.
- In response to the recent shortages, we have ensured that an adequate supply and fully replenished stock of all Infection Control resources including soap, hand sanitizer, cleaning products and toilet paper is available and maintained accordingly.
- Our facilities are also prepared for any type of disaster situation with an extensive disaster plan and adequate supplies, including safety equipment, medications, and enough food and water to accommodate the full capacity of all facilities for multiple days of complete lockdown, if necessary. Our plan also designates alternate locations in the event of an evacuation, and we have an entire facility that is currently unoccupied, but ready for full operations if the need should arise.
- We also have the ability to quarantine and/or isolate patients, if necessary.
We consider it our mission to ensure you have complete confidence in Decision Point, LLC. As a trusted healthcare facility, we are dedicated to providing the safest possible environment for your loved ones.
Please do not hesitate to contact any member of our professional staff with any questions and/or concerns that you might have. [Would add a phone number and/or email]
We hope you all stay healthy and safe throughout this uncertain time.
Mary Ann Zuppardo
Decision Point, LLC