What to Bring to Decision Point Center
Be Ready for Your Stay at Our Arizona Addiction Treatment Center
Our first priority is always to provide patients with a calming, welcoming environment so they can best embrace the treatment.
We encourage our patients to bring the following with them to their Arizona addiction treatment program:
- Medical / Clinical records from previous facilities
- Health insurance cards / RX cards / Identification cards
- Prescriptions for APPROVED medications in original bottles (medication bottles will be turned over to the medical department upon arrival)
- Personal hygiene articles (no alcohol based products) including shampoo, conditioner, body wash/soap, dental hygiene products, disposable razors, cosmetics, feminine hygiene products. Please try to bring enough for the duration of your stay!
- Clothing, including casual clothes (to include pajamas, socks, workout clothes, etc.), walking shoes / tennis shoes, jacket (appropriate to seasons) / sweater / sweatshirt. Remember to pack at least two weeks of clothing (in house washer/dryer and soap are provided), both indoor and outdoor clothing. Clothing must not display suggestive language, obscene pictures, drug/alcohol advertisements, or any other inappropriate references. Clothing must be modest and appropriate in nature.
- MUSIC ONLY I-pods / MP3 players
- Sunglasses / Hat / Sunblock
- Nicotine products. Our campuses do allow nicotine products. Please plan accordingly and bring enough for the duration of your stay.
Optional items you may bring include:
- An extra blanket (no comforters or bedspreads)
- Stationary, pens, stamps, etc.
- Watch / alarm clock
- Reading material deemed appropriate for recovery by staff
Do NOT bring:
- Your personal vehicle
- Scissors, mace, knives, etc. or weapons of any kind
- Laptops, tablets / kindles, gaming devices/ consoles or internet capable devices
- Cash, credit / debit cards or check books
- Medications not already pre-approved or without a prescription
- Over the counter medication
- Expensive jewelry, clothing or high value items
- Protein, energy, steroid, or weight control products of any kind
If you have any
questions regarding what should or should not be brought into treatment, please
feel free to reach out to us at