Options For Our Alternative Addiction Treatment Programs In Arizona
At our Arizona addiction rehab facility, one of the most common questions that our clients and their families ask is, “Will my insurance cover my treatment?” Like most insurance-related questions, the answer depends on various circumstances. Decision Point Center is proud to accept most commercial insurance.
The extent of your coverage depends on the specific coverage policy that you have. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you have about your insurance options. Our helpful admissions representatives can help you determine if we’re a preferred provider under your insurance plan.
At this time, Decision Point Center:
- Is an In-Network Provider with HMC Healthworks in Arizona, California, and New Mexico
- Is an In-Network Provider with Humana Insurance
- Is an In-Network Provider with Shasta in Nevada, Oregon, and Washington State
- Is a Preferred Provider with MultiPlan and APCN nationally
- Does not accept AHCCCS in Arizona, Medicaid, Medicare or TriCare
While we are contracted with Shasta, we are still able to accept in-network only policies. Some of our plans include dual covered participants who are covered under an Employee Plan and a Tribal Plan. Please call the number on the back of your card for benefits. Shasta is a Third Party Administrator and licensed in all states.
Contact us at (844) 292-5010 to learn more about our insurance options. At Decision Point Center, our Arizona addiction treatment team cares about you or your loved one’s recovery and future.